The information ToDo Task Manager -Pro stores on your phone.
ToDo Task Manager -Pro stores the information displayed in a to-do tasks. It saves the custom filter settings. It also saves user preferences such as the time zone. It does not store any tracking information. All of the stored information can be exported to XML files and viewed in a text editor.
Information collected by Mike’s Android Workshop from ToDo Task Manager -Pro.
This application does not send any information directly to Mike’s Android Workshop. It does provide an option to send information about your phone to me inside a user sent email by clicking on the send feedback to developer option. The phone specific information send in the email is needed to trouble shoot problems.
Information sent to outside parties.
No information is sent to outside parties unless you install an add-on such as the Toodledo sync add-on.
Permissions used by ToDo Task Manager -Pro.
- android.permission.READ_CONTACTS – My application reads the names in the phones contact list in order to populate the contact field pulldown list with those names. It also compares the name in the contact field with the names in the phones contact list to determine if a contact icon button should be displayed.
- com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE – This permission is required to validate the application with the Google play market.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – This permission is required to export the task list to the SD card.
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – This permission is required to start the alarms after the phone has been turned on.
- android.permission.VIBRATE – This permission is required to vibrate the phone when an alarm goes starts.
- android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD – This permission is required to pop-up the alarm detail view when the phone is locked.
- android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – This permission is required to turn on the screen when the alarm detail view is displayed and the phone is asleep.