|Application: Toodledo.com Sync Add-on
Current Version: 22.214.171.124
An overview of Toodledo.com Sync Add-on
This application is an add-on that allows ToDo Task Manager -Pro to sync with the web site Toodledo.com.
WARNING: Please back up you tasks before installing this add-on. This add-on will add, change and delete tasks.
REQUIREMENTS: This application requires that you have ToDo Task Manager -Pro installed and an account on Toodledo.com.
Please send me feedback if you have any errors or suggestions.
To use Toodledo.com Sync Add-on:
- First go to the Toodledo.com web site and sign up for a free account.
- Next open ToDo Task Manager -Pro and backup all of your tasks to your SD card, remember better safe than sorry.
- Open this ‘Toodledo.com Sync Add-on’ application and click the Login button.
- Enter the email address and password you used to sign up on Toodledo.com on the Login screen and click the OK button. You should see your user id displayed on the main screen with the words ‘Login Successful’ below it.
- Now that you are logged in click the sync button to sync the tasks in ToDo Task Manager -Pro with the tasks on Toodledo.com.
- Clear Log – This option will erase all the information saved in the application’s log.
- Reset Last Synced Time – This option will clear the last sync time so that the next time the application syncs with Toodledo.com it will request all records, not just the changes since the last sync.
- Application Settings – This option opens the application settings screen.
- Send Sync Log to Developer – This option will create an email to the developer with the application log information included.
- Send Feedback to Developer – This option will create an email to the developer.
- Online Help Information – This option will open this web page.
- About – This option will display the version information.
- Set Auto Sync Interval – This option allows you to choose how often the application should automatically sync with Toodledo.com.
- Notification Message – This option allows you to turn the notification on and off.
- Debug Mode – This option will cause additional information to be displayed in the log.
- Application Theme – This option allows you to customize the look and feel of the add-on.